Fall job fairs
Industry-specific events in Bradley
Fall job fairs
Posted On: 08/23/21
The Kankakee Community College Charlton Career Center, in partnership with Kankakee Workforce Services, will host a series of industry-specific job fairs this fall.
These events are free and open to the public. Employers will conduct pre-screening interviews for full- and part-time positions. Students, graduates, veterans, and community members are encouraged to attend.
Each job fair will be at the KCC North Extension Center in Bradley. The individual fairs are:
- Staffing Agencies (hiring for variety of industries), 9 a.m. - 1 p.m., Sept. 10;
- Manufacturing & Warehousing, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m., Oct. 1;
- Retail & Food Service, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m., Oct. 8;
- Transportation & Logistics, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m., Oct. 29;
- Health Careers, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m., Nov. 5;
- Business & Customer Service/Other, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m., Nov. 12; and
- Manufacturing & Warehousing, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m., Nov.19.
“The Job Fairs are an ideal setting for job seekers to learn more about local employers and current opportunities,” said Kim Cross, coordinator of Career Services. “We want participants to dress professionally, bring resumes and to enjoy the experience of meeting employers from throughout the area.”
If participants need resumes, they are encouraged to visit either KCC’s Charlton Career Center at the Riverfront Campus in Kankakee or the North Extension Center in Bradley for assistance before the event.
KCC’s North Extension Center is located at 450 N. Kinzie Ave., Bradley, at the corner of Kinzie Avenue (Route 50) and Mulligan Drive. It is less than 1.5 miles south of Interstate 57. Directions are at www.kcc.edu/nec.
For additional information, contact Cross at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 815-802-8222.