Jobs are available
Posted On: 05/06/21
KCC students are invited to apply for student employment. Some of the advantages:
- Scheduled around your classes
- On-campus jobs mean no travel between school and work
- Valuable work experience
- Build your résumé
- Hours vary and can be to 20 hours a week during fall and spring semesters and up to 29 hours a week during summer.
Most student employment positions pay minimum wage.
To be eligible for student employment, students must:
- Have a high school or GED diploma.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be enrolled in six or more credit hours during the fall and spring semesters. Enrollment in summer classes is optional.
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Even if you believe you wouldn’t qualify for financial aid grants, you might qualify for Federal Work Study – which makes you eligible for more student jobs at KCC.
All student jobs are posted through KCC’s job openings site. Applications are completed online. Following are the types of student employment available (as of May 6, 2021):
- Academic Offices
- Biology Lab
- Center for Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
- Chemistry Lab
- Computer Graphics Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technologies
- Financial Aid
- First-Year Experience Peer Leader
- Food Pantry
- Institutional Advancement
- KCC Police Department
- Miner Memorial Library
- Veteran Center
- Note Taker