Prep for Spring 2021
Posted On: 12/18/20
We are just a few weeks away from the Spring 2021 semester at KCC. Here are some updates and helpful pieces of information:
- Let's celebrate students for making it through the semester! You should be proud of your persistence!
- Looking ahead, we sincerely hope that COVID-19 does not derail your educational goals. KCC is dedicated to helping you stay on track. Spring classes begin Jan. 11. Class options are in-person, online (live online, and online "on your time"), plus classes that are a little bit of both–called hybrid.
- If you want to talk to your advisor about registering, it isn't too late. We've opened up more advisement appointments. Phone 815-802-8500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We can talk about the best options for you. See below for holiday hours.
- Avoid lines and order textbooks online using the KCC Hammes Bookstore webstore. Either preorder books for pickup or have them sent directly to your home. Payment can be from your financial aid or use a credit card.
- KCC's offices will be closed for winter break from noon Dec. 22 -Jan. 3. The website and student portal wont' be taking a break. College offices re-open at 8 a.m. Jan. 4.
- On Jan. 4, KCC's service areas, including advising, Workforce Services, Counseling and Referral Services, Continuing Education & Career Services, and Career Planning will all be open and ready to help you–whether or not your education/job situation has changed due to COVID-19. Most services are free.
- If you've already registered for Spring: That's great! We're looking forward to seeing you in-person or through a virtual-yet-still-interactive format.
Thanks for choosing KCC! If you don't see the information you need above, please let us know how we can help you be as successful as possible. Enjoy the winter break.