Call for works in student photo contest
KCC students are invited to participate in the Hammes Cafe Student
Submit photos for exhibit to Paul Carlson -firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline is Friday, May 3 at 5 p.m.
First prize is $50 and second prize is $25.
- Submissions must be .jpg or .png with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi or 8 megapixels or greater
- Submissions are limited to three per KCC student artist.
- All work must be original photographs of the artist.
- Photos selected for display may be subject to editing to produce and enlarge image.
- Most photos will be reproduced at a minimum of 20 inches by 30 inches. Any work accepted will be displayed in the Hammes Café’ gallery for a minimum of one month, and will include the artist and title.
- All selected participants will be asked to complete a photo release.
- The artist will receive credit for the work, and be allowed to retain the enlarged work when the exhibit has ended.